Thursday 29 October 2009

Race For Life- I'm Famous!

I am now officially famous as my name has been seen in print! This month's International Therapist has a full page article about the Race for Life events in the north west that some of us helped out at. I was involved in the race at Tatton Park, in Cheshire and it was fun for all concerned. Lots of people were dressed in silly costumes and didn't care how they looked as it was all for charity. It's a great cause and helps to raise much needed money for Cancer Research. Most people are touched in some way by this cruel illness and the more that we can do to help the better. Hence, free massages at Race for Life. Unfortunately, no pictures of yours truly but a mention will do for now!

2 comments:

  1. I have just read your post. I am a therpaist in West. Starting out again and it will be good to keep in touch with like minded people.My blog is gillieshavenof peace.blogspot.com and posted my first blog today after 17 months of absence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, nice to hear from you. Yes, let's keep in touch :) Just got to figure out how to follow you on this thing..hmmm...

    ReplyDelete