Friday 16 October 2009

Coconut Oil

I went to visit the Professional Beauty Show in Manchester this Monday. Obviously, I’m not a beautician but I thought I’d have a nosey as you can sometimes find a few things for the holistic business. I was in luck as I managed to bag myself some Coconut oil. Coconut oil is great for any type of head massage, such as Indian Head Massage or Tibetan Acupressure Head Massage. Why’s it so good, I hear you ask? Well it prevents premature greying, for a start and is moisturising for the hair. In medieval times, it was considered to have healing abilities. It adds extra nutrients to your hair, leaving it silky, shiny and glossy. It also prevents hair loss and helps to repair damaged hair. So all the more reason to come for a head massage. What are you waiting for?

No comments:

Post a Comment